Tuesday, October 31, 2023, 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. PT.
After residents have survived sepsis, they may have ongoing or permanent conditions that impact their quality of life and care needs. This session will discuss post-sepsis syndrome, the care of the resident with post-sepsis syndrome, and preventing readmissions.
- Review the pathophysiology of post sepsis syndrome.
- Discuss how to care for residents post sepsis.
- Identify the interventions to reduce sepsis related readmissions.
For event materials and more event-specific information, access the Nursing Home Sepsis Sprint page at: www.hsag.com/NH-Sepsis-Sprint
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)