Tuesday, July 11, 2023, 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. PT.
The Arizona Partnership for Immunization (TAPI) in collaboration with the Arizona Department of Health Services Immunization Program, will present free training all summer that improves immunization practices for public and private providers. Participants receive valuable information on immunization practices, vaccine handling, state requirements, how to give vaccines, and the state immunization registry.
- Review: vaccine basics, storage and handling tips, vaccine preparation, screening, vaccine administration, and documentation
- Understand: herd immunity, why we immunize, and best practices
- Improve: vaccine processes and immunization coverage
For more information, please visit http://whyimmunize.org/tapi-training.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)