Thursday, September 27, 2018, 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. PT.
Nursing homes in Arizona, California, Florida, and Ohio have worked hard to implement Quality Assurance & Performance Improvement (QAPI), reduce the use of antipsychotic medications, track Clostridium difficile infections (CDI), and achieve a quality measure composite score of six percent or less. With the end of this collaborative fast approaching. Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) will celebrate NNHQCC achievements, share best practices, and success stories.
- Review NNHQCC goals for the quality measure composite score and antipsychotic medication and their outcomes.
- Review progress being made with CDI reporting with the National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN).
- Analyze success stories from NNHQCC nursing homes and the next steps for 2018 and beyond.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)