Friday, November 2, 2018, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PT.
Menifee Valley Medical Center
28400 McCall Blvd.
Menifee, CA 92585
- Discover a variety of services provided by community partners and the work being done to reduce readmissions and improve care coordination.
- Review relative improvement rates related to hospital readmission reduction for the community and the call to action.
- Explore the Inland Empire's community readmission data and community data report.
- Discover how to overcome barriers to designing and implementing readmission reduction strategies.
Breakfast is provided.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)