Tuesday, June 5, 2018, 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. PT.
East Medical Plaza
2335 East Kashian Lane
Room 210 (second-floor conference room)
Fresno, CA 93721
- Convene healthcare providers and stakeholders to dialogue on interventions to improve transitions across settings.
- Create an action plan to improve care coordination and safety.
- Identify methods to measure progress toward goals and the effectiveness of interventions.
Note that the floor levels from the parking garage and building do not match up, so the 3rd floor of parking is same as 2nd floor of the East Medical Plaza Building. If this parking structure is full, there is other parking around campus. Please use any parking lots labeled as Patient or Visitor. The Patient or Visitor lots are free. Validations will be issued for those who park in the structure.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)