Wednesday, August 8, 2018, 12:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. PT.
Sierra Health Foundation
1321 Garden Highway
Conference and Education Center
Sacramento, CA 95833
- Convene healthcare providers and stakeholders to dialogue on interventions to improve transitions across settings.
- Create an action plan to improve care coordination and safety.
- Identify methods to measure progress toward goals and the effectiveness of interventions.
Complementary lunch will be provided at 12:00 noon.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)