Wednesday, August 29, 2018, 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET.
This Antibiotic Stewardship National Learning & Action Network (LAN) Event, focusing on behavioral interventions for providers to reduce unnecessary antibiotic prescribing, while maintaining patient satisfaction with care. During this webinar participants will hear from guest speaker Dr. Daniella Meeker about interventions designed to improve care decisions, without limiting the choices available to physicians.
Be on the lookout for additional details in the coming weeks. Registration is required.
Who Should Attend:
- Quality Innovation Network-Quality Improvement Organizations (QIN-QIOs)
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. This activity is eligible for ACPE, ANCC, AANP, and CDR credit; see final CPE/CE activity announcement for specific details.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)