Friday, September 22, 2017, 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET.
Join Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG), for Learning Forum Fridays on our webinar series titled, “Countdown to MIPS Data Submission.” This series is intended for healthcare professionals, medical administrative staff, payers, medical associations, healthcare consulting organizations, and government agencies. In this installment, we are presenting, “Are You Meeting the Advancing Care Information Category Requirements,” where we will address some of the basics of planning, monitoring, and improving the Advancing Care Information (ACI) measures in preparation for Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) submission.
View the slide deck.
Objectives: At the completion of this training participants will be able to:
- Describe the underpinnings of ACI scoring functions and how it ties into the Final MIPS score.
- Identify measures that can garner additional bonus points.
- Adopt strategies to track, manage, and improve ACI measures.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)