Tuesday, October 24, 2017, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. PT.
Adverse Drug Events (ADEs) are a major contributor to 30-day readmission rates. A key to reducing those rates is understanding ADE-related readmissions. Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) can help. HSAG provides every hospital with a quarterly ADE Readmissions Report from Medicare. This webinar, will review the report and will walk through how to read and interpret it.
- Review the Medicare Fee-For-Service ADE data report.
- Discover how to use the report to identify patients on high-risk medications who are at higher risk for readmission.
- Describe and demonstrate how to use the ADE report in your facility.
Who Should Attend
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Nursing Officers
- Directors of Case Management
- Directors of Quality
- Anyone interested in learning about adverse drug events and high-risk medication readmission and utilization data
Lindsay Holland, MHA, Director, Care Coordination, HSAG
Ms. Holland is focused on improving healthcare processes for hospitals, nursing homes, home health agencies, and other community providers, coordinating care in communities, and reducing hospital readmissions across California. She earned her bachelor of science degree in public health and her master's degree in healthcare administration from California State University, Northridge.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)