Thursday, November 16, 2017, 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET.
There is no-cost to register for this webinar however, this webinar is only open to the first 1,000 registrants so register today! 1 hour of multidisciplinary CE is also available! View Event Flyer
Elizabeth A. Ayello, PhD, RN, ACNS-BC, CWOCN, ETN, MAPWCA, FAAN
Jeffrey M. Levine, MD, AGSF, CWSP
1. Review the evolution of concepts regarding unavoidable PI, terminal ulcers, and skin failure.
2. Define current concepts and terminologies as they exist today.
3. Review the evidence for each concept.
4. State current CMS regulations and guidance regarding these concepts.
5. Suggest a path for the future.
If you are unable to attend the live webinar or are interested in viewing previous webinars that were presented in 2015, 2016 and this year please click here to access the recordings and handouts.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)