Thursday, February 23, 2017, 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET.
Join Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) and your peers for the CDI Cohort kick-off webinar. This webinar will provide a welcome and introduction to the National Nursing Home Quality Care Collaborative (NNHQCC) CDI reporting and reduction initiative in Florida. CDI cohort members will get an opportunity to share information including promising strategies related to National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN) monthly reporting.
- Describe the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) initiative related to national Quality Innovation Network-Quality Improvement Organization (QIN-QIO) activities.
- Discuss CMS' new long-term care requirements.
- Examine the NNHQCC CDI reporting and reduction initiative in Florida.
- Discover HSAG resources to improve the quality of life and quality of care for nursing home residents.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)