Thursday, August 10, 2017, 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET.
Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) presents this webinar to discuss the Targeted Assessment for Prevention (TAP) dashboard—this provides a visual representation of the TAP reports to help you enhance your quality improvement targeting at the unit-level—and the new Standardized Utilization Ratio (SUR) Measure—a new Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) metric that provides a risk-adjusted information on device utilization that can be compared across locations and facilities measures. This webinar is ideal for hospital facility-oriented professionals. CDC representatives will provide their expertise to offer a comprehensive overview.
At the completion of this training participants will be able to:
- Describe how to run and interpret SUR reports.
- Recognize the differences between Drug Utilization Reviews (DURs) and SURs.
- Review an introduction to using the TAP Dashboard.
Download the slides.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)