Thursday, January 28, 2016, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. ET.
Join HSAG and presenters Annette Baldree, RN, CIC, Infection Preventionist, Lake Wales Medical Center, and Ripal Joshi, Pharm.D, AAHIVP, Infectious Diseases Pharmacotherapy Specialist, Tampa General Hospital, to learn how to decrease your Clostridium difficile infection (CDI) rate with:
- Best practices
- Antimicrobial stewardship program
- CDI facility assessment tool
- Discuss improvement plans and best practices with other hospital providers.
- Discover how to implement and sustain an effective antimicrobial stewardship program.
- Describe the importance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) CDI Facility Assessment Tool to help target your strengths and weaknesses in decreasing CDIs.
- Clostridium difficile: How We Decreased Our Rate - Presentation Slides (Annette Baldree, RN, CIC)
- Impact of Antimicrobial Stewardship Program - Presentation Slides (Ripal Joshi, Pharm.D. AAHIVP)
- CDI Facility Assessment Tool - Presentation Slides (Cynthia Sowada, BS MT, ASCP, CIC)
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)