Thursday, April 28, 2016, 11:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. PT.
Join your peers and Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) at an upcoming learning session where you will:
- Analyze Arizona's Composite Score and use quality-measure data to inform nursing home Quality Assurance & Quality Improvement (QAPI) programs.
- Examine tools and resources used to reduce the unnecessary use of antipsychotic medications among residents in nursing homes.
- Acquire and use a team-building exercise to promote collaboration, innovation, and creativity among nursing home staff members.
- Learn techniques to strengthen QAPI committee meetings, including agendas, plan-do-study-act cycles, issue prioritization, and team building to create focused performance improvement projects (PIPs).
Rim Country Health Community Center
809 West Longhorn Rd.
Payson, AZ 85541
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)