Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. PT.
Complying with Minimum Data Set (MDS) 3.0 regulations requires careful resident assessment and thorough documentation. Your accuracy not only impacts your Quality Measure Composite Score, but can affect your Five-Star Quality Rating as well. Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) is pleased to present this webinar featuring MDS expert Rena Shephard, MHA, RN, RAC-MT, President & CEO of RRS Healthcare Consulting Services, who will discuss the measures and specifications that impact the Five-Star Quality Measures domain and the Quality Measure Composite Score.
1. Identify the measures and specifications that impact the Five-Star Quality Measures domain and composite quality measures.
2. Assess the accuracy of your nursing home’s quality measures data based on MDS 3.0 specifications.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)