Thursday, February 19, 2015, 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. MT.
Meaningful Use pre-payment audits are on their way from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Important preparation regarding your core measure documents and security risk analysis is crucial to passing those audits. Without proper documentation, you are at risk of losing out on incentive payments. Suze Shaffer, CHSP, Health Insurance Portability and Affordable Care Act (HIPAA) security analyst, will guide you through all essential steps to prepare you for the pre-payment audit, including tips on how to protect patient data and how to draft your risk management plan. Attend this must-see session to be prepared.
Suzy Shaffer, CHSP, HIPAA Security Analyst, Aris Medical Solutions
- Define and understand security risk analysis.
- Obtain direction on how to develop a risk management plan
- Interpret the Department of Health and Human Services Security Matrix and describe its relationship to the National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Apply basic tactics in protecting patient data
- Examine the consequences of non-compliance
Download the PPT presentation slides here.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)