Tuesday, December 15, 2015, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. MT.
Join the Nursing Home team from Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) and your peers from around the state for this Arizona Nursing Home Quality Care Collaborative (NHQCC) Office Hour webinar.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) goal is for nursing homes to reach a Quality Measure Composite Score of 6 percent or less at least once during the collaborative. The Composite Score includes 13 long-stay quality measures, endorsed by the National Quality Forum, that are also publicly reported on Nursing Home Compare.
During this office hour, participants will:
- Review how to calculate the Composite Score and identify areas of improvement.
- Review the Arizona and national quality measure percentages.
- Participate in an open discussion about the Quality Measure Composite Score.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)