Wednesday, March 9, 2022, 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET.
10 a.m. PT | 11 a.m. MT | 12 noon CT
Health equity is everyone’s responsibility. Discover how to easily integrate and improve health equity in your existing quality and patient initiatives. Learn how hospitals and healthcare leaders can transform a priority of health equity into a strategy for building a foundation of change. View the Video Overview.
- Identify the importance of integrating health equity into hospital-based care.
- Discover how a large health system and small rural hospital are addressing health equity.
- Describe how the HSAG HQIC Health Equity Change Package can assist your hospital in the building a foundation for advancing health equity.
Who Should Attend
- Hospital C-Suite, Board Chair and/or Board Members
- Departments of Quality Improvement, Discharge Planning, Case Management
- Coding Department
- Analytics Department
- Information Technology Department
- Rosalyn Carpenter, Senior Vice President, CommonSpirit Health
- Paul Newhouse, President, Union Medical Center
- Nathan Ziegler, System Vice President, CommonSpirit Health
- Christine Bailey, Executive Director, HSAG HQIC
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)