Tuesday, September 14, 2021, 2:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. ET.
11:00 a.m. Pacific | 12 noon Mountain | 1:00 p.m. Central
The Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) Hospital Quality Improvement Contract (HQIC) Quality and Safety Series is designed to assist your organization in its quality improvement journey, from planning and preparation to sustaining gains.
Offered on the second and fourth Tuesday of the month, this series is designed as a learning module for the novice or a refresher of skills for the expert.
These "quick-inars" consists of a 30 minute or less bite-size learning presentation to review key skills necessary to function in the quality improvement role or for other staff members participating in a quality improvement initiative.
- Define rapid-cycle improvement.
- Identify the rapid-cycle improvement steps.
- Discuss the key differences in rapid-cycle improvement vs. a standard quality improvement process.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)