Thursday, October 14, 2021, 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET.
11:00 a.m. Pacific | 12 noon Mountain | 1:00 p.m. Central
THIS WEBINAR IS CANCELED
Disparities: Using Area Deprivation Index (ADI) as a Predictor of Readmissions
- Name and understand some of the social/structural determinants of health.
- Examine the burden of social determinants on healthcare quality (e.g., cardiovascular outcomes).
- Recognize how cultural and linguistic differences can manifest as social determinants of health.
- Discuss possible interventions to address social determinants of health, including involving patients and their families in decisions during transitions of care.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)