Tuesday, November 2, 2021, 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET.
11:00 a.m. PT | 12:00 noon MT | 1:00 p.m. CT
Using an Evidence-Based Model to Bring Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) to the Emergency Department (ED) Setting
- Review the impact of the opioid crisis and patients with opioid use disorder (OUD) on the ED.
- Discuss the importance of beginning MAT in the ED.
- Identify the evidence-based framework of the California Bridge program used to lower barriers of implementing MAT in the ED for patients with OUD.
Andrew A. Herring, MD
Medical Director, The Bridge, Highland Hospital, Alameda Health System
Principal Investigator, California Bridge, Public Health Institute, Oakland, CA
Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine, University of CA San Francisco
Continuing Education (CE): Health Services Advisory Group, Inc., is the CE provider for this event. Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 16578, for 1 contact hour. There is no charge to attend this event. You must attend the live event to earn CE credit.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)